This article was written by A.I.
TAYLOR, Texas (KXAN) â $” The Taylor Police Department is examining after an 81-year-old woman was found dead Saturday with signs of injury on her body.
A release from the department said Wilma Bisang was found at 2:21 p.m. in a removed garage of her home in the 1200 block of Howard St. and there were indications of a struggle. The location is west of Main Street past Murphy Park.
Police verified the woman lived alone.
The Williamson County Crime Scene Unit, The Travis County Medical Examiner’s Office and the Texas Rangers are assisting Taylor detectives. Taylor authorities have also consulted with the Williamson County District Attorney relating to the case.
They had nobody in custody and no suspect information at last report.
Leave a Comment Below
Top Posts & Pages
- A Giant Statue Of Molech Has Been Put Up Right At The Entrance To The Colosseum In Rome
- Kentucky Election Fraud Exposed in New Evidence
- Oscar Sauceda Villalobos charged in death of Flor Navarrete-Soto - Chicago Sun-Times
- The home of the first black man to build in Wauwatosa is being considered for historic designation - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- FBI Edits, DOJ Paper Mess Prompt General Flynn’s Legal Team to Get to the Bottom of Russiagate Plot
- Things Get A Little Awkward On MSNBC When Alabama Student Says ‘Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ Live On Air
- Fighting, Car Crash & Deadly Stabbing – Chaos As Popeye’s Chicken Restocks New Sandwich!
- ‘This Is Some Sh*t’: Kamala Harris Releases 2016 Election Night Footage Of Her Consoling Her Team
- Deputies examining burglary, shooting in Stark County
- Burglars ransack billionaire shopping mall magnate’s Bronx mansion - New York Daily News
"Your Local News" is an aggregation service; we don't own the rights to any of the materials posted. This company shares limited copyrighted materials under the protection of Fair Use Laws. For more information, see:
Fair Use - United States Copyright Office.